View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 09:01 PM   #1
Meredith lady

Default Letters to the Editor, Forum Fest, and the Meredith Food Pantry donation

Hi all! I have sent letters to the editor to the Laconia Daily Sun and the Laconia Citizen thanking the businesses and our Forum members for their generosity in their contributions to the Meredith Emergency Food Pantry. I know I should have done it sooner rather than later. These letters should appear in the next day or two in the newspapers. Please look for them!
I delivered the money and checks to the food pantry several weeks ago. Mr. Paul Rowley was moved to tears and I got not one, but three huge hugs from him...and his staff. I have given him the names of the businesses who contributed to the MEFP and they assure me thank you notes will be sent out. NOT that it is necessary, as everyone of us and them gave from our hearts, but I think it is a nice gesture. Obviously no forum members will receive notes. Please know that I thank you all for your efforts on their behalf. I have had several comments/feedback from Forum members saying what a good time they had...and that, my friends, is all the thanks I need. We made a difference and supported the Lakes Region communities. I am proud to say I am a part of such an amazing group of people. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
Laura...Meredith Lady
Meredith lady is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Meredith lady For This Useful Post: