View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 07:40 AM   #417
fatlazyless

Quote:
fatlazyless, won'dered an award at this years Forum Fest for $8.00 and some change. A hole in one, as pictured here; http://www.winnipesaukee.com/photopo...hp?photo=17964

FLL knows how to take a thread ( Off Topic In A Heartbeat ), and also taking a black eye on the tennis courts, for not paying attention, and or...

Thanks to TheNoonans, most of us are very much looking forward to SkyDive Laconia!!!!
Love, Terry

Yes, a very good photo of me taken by Don the Webmaster at the latest August, 2011, Center Harbor, Winnipesaukee.com Forum Fest! Not too bad.....still have all my teeth here....at age 59......soon to be 60.......yikes!....

Tom Noonan comes across as a guy who loves both the sport and the business of sky-diving, and hopefully he will be able to get started in the lakes region, either at Laconia, or 17-miles away in Plymouth. Either spot will be a very welcome addition to the area by me, and fair winds and blue skies to him and his NH sky-diver start-up business!!! Rrriiippp-cccooorrrddd!!!.....rock & roll!!!

Last edited by fatlazyless; 08-25-2011 at 10:22 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote