View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 10:53 PM   #335
evergreenenvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belmont Resident View Post
I think he is correct, as many have stated the properties talked about including the drive in look like a dump.
I seriously doubt that anyone who lives here is going to go around promoting the Weirs Drive-in as a great place to take the family. On the contrary like many other places in the lakes region if it were not for those who flood into town during the summer months the drive-in would have been long gone years ago.
Weather you like to hear it or not the owners of the now torn down building and the Weirs drive-in are a scab on this area. The sad thing is that the drive-in could be so much more and possibly attract so much more business to the area if it was.
Im sorry so the families that live up there, live in dumps? what is wrong with you people. those "dumps" are someone home. where they live with their familes. Im hope they dont read the crap you people post on here, hard working people that are lucky to have a home at all. wow, disgusting and by the way, and I have family that lives up in those houses, and trailers and they are far from dumps, they are nice family homes, I would be more than happy to live in.
evergreenenvious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to evergreenenvious For This Useful Post: