View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 10:59 AM   #308
brk-lnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
Maybe so, but then it would be fair to say the same of ALL places that suffered a fire wouldn't it? And come to think of it, lots and lots of places that haven't had a fire YET.
From what I have read during this whole process (and I've read the legal summaries, other documents, etc.), it seems that place overall was a fire hazard waiting to happen. The Baldi's do not appear to make general upkeep or safety mechanisms top priorities at their properties.

So, you take an old wood building, give it no fire suppression system, rent out rooms to some questionable tenants, and the likelihood that the building ends up severely damaged in some way is pretty high.

My point was that the Baldi's seem to be deliberately dragging their feet on dealing with this, while trying to play some kind of a victim angle, but it really seems like a set of problems they brought on themselves.

It's fine if they want to be in that kind of business, but don't act surprised by the outrage when your poor judgement spills over to affect the community at large.