View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 12:50 AM   #108
mike ray

Default of course it's still jumping! and the scallops?

we are doing a 3 day concert event at the lobster pound, labor day weekend! the rock lobster music festival, check out wb-lp.com for all the details. we will also have entertainment wed.(karaoke)-sun untill nov.1 when we will close untill may 1. since i am here, i will comment on the rediculous scallop post above. the gentleman ordered our ginger scallop appetizer. the app is 4-6 ounces of scallops in our homemade sesame ginger sauce, and a healthy size scoop of our white sticky rice. they are the exact same scallops we serverd at the taste of the lakes, that people raved about, and it has become one of our most popular apps. we explained to the gentleman that he ordered an app., and even showed him it on the menu, and he was fine with it. he said he must have made a mistake when he read the menu. we asked him if he wanted anything else and he said no, that he was fine. 70 dollar tab? i dont think so. not unless the nice gentleman left a 30 dollar tip, i know our service is spectacular, but even thats a bit much. were there any drinks involed? our prices are absolutely dead on. i have stated that we buy the top quality seafood we can get from ipswich shellfish, and we price our food appropriately based on what we pay for it.
accuracy people. some accuracy in these posts would be nice. how can this website be taken seriously when people constantly ommit things, and dare i say, flat out lie? i think freedom of speech is what makes our country the best country on earth, but try to get your facts straight. mike

Last edited by mike ray; 08-20-2008 at 12:55 AM. Reason: made a mistake
mike ray is offline   Reply With Quote