View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 02:49 PM   #9
Outlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porch Potato
Outlaw,
Thanks for the recommendation and the link. This is a very interesting product and could very well fit the bill. We are going to see if we can find it locally and check it out. Our only issue may be the sizing; three of the screens are 5'h x 10'w, but I am certain that we could order the plastic from another source if necessary. My husband loves the idea of putting the tracks up once and it seems that they are small enough that they would not be very noticable.
Thanks again.
We covered 5 screens that measure 4' x 9 ' each and I'll attach a picture of what we did. Since I couldn't find the plastic tall enough, I inserted a brace (on the outside of the screen framing) at the 7' mark, painted it and attached two strips of the plastic rail on the brace and covered it as if it were two screen sections. The rail itself is 1/2 wide in total and can be painted too. In fact in the picture of the screen the rail is on and blends in cuz its painted.

We ordered it from the web site and it arrived in 3 days. (I hope my picture comes through ok).
Attached Images

Last edited by Outlaw; 08-27-2004 at 03:03 PM.
Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote