View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 08:48 AM   #380
Rattlesnake Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar View Post
Talk about quoting someone out of context!!!! I could do the same thing to anyone's words who has ever posted here - but that would be wrong. And you have the gaul to ask that I not flame you for such a contrived attack on me and on my posts???!!! Give me a break.

And I still stand by my statement that I have never attacked another member, except in my own defense. Show me just one instance where I have done otherwise - because taking a bunch of stuff completely out of context proves nothing.
Thank you ES. I now can count myself among a very special group of people whom I respect. I have been attacked by you for saying nothing more than repeating your own words.

Since every one of your post is a "defense", I guess you can say that you have never attacked someone outside of a defensive post. But you certainly have attacked members unnecessarily in those post.

My favorite is when you attack all of us who quote the state motto. It is a little hard to justify an attack on a group of people in order to defend against one member's comment.

I look forward to your next attack, I mean defense.