View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 07:36 AM   #22
Gilligan

Angry Trying to keep this a secret?

RE: Where is the public dock in Sanders Bay shown on the Duncan Press map?

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthesaukee
Gilligan---did you try contacting Duncan Maps????? I would hope they would do you the courtesy of a reply.
Yes Up, of course I sent e-mail to Duncan Press some time ago. I sent another e-mail to them near the end of last month. See copy below. How many days weeks or months should it take for a reply from Duncan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilligan to Duncan Press
To: info@duncanpressinc.com
Received-On: 04/27/07 8:51 AM
Subject: Map Questions

Hi,

I have 2 questions about the Duncan Press Lake Winnipesaukee Map 2005 edition.

1) Is the 2005 edition the most recent one or is there a newer version for 2007?

2) Could you please tell me where the Public Dock is that is shown on your 2005 map in Sanders Bay in the K-6 grid. The legend starts in the K-5 grid.

My e-mail address is "mailto:FirstMate@(edited)" .
I look forward to a reply.
Thank you very much.
There is no correction or update about the Sanders Bay public dock on the Duncan web site corrections page for this 2005 edition of their map. The question was brought to their attention months ago and again last month. They brag about accuracy so I assume they believe there is nothing to correct. So, where is the public dock?

My message #17 in this thread went unanswered and my most recent post brings no answers either. Nothing from Duncan Press. Nothing from forum members. Why not? Did Bizer find this spot?

Are you all trying to keep this location a private secret?