Thread: Lake Gas
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 09:25 AM   #13
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeirsBeachBoater
Society says enough is enough? It drives me crazy that we all take these price hikes in stride. I have certainly been talking to my local representatives and senators. I am only one voice, it will take many more before it makes a difference.
Good Point WBB..... Although I don't think the price is quite at the point where people will complain enough..... And also at this point, I am less concerned by the price, as opposed to how much they are jerking the price around.... Gas is something with enough known variable that they should be able to set a consistent price for periods of time..... There is also the fact that the price goes up at peak travel time... with gas that was made from oil that was bought at a much lower price.... and then there is my biggest pet peave, when the price of a barrell of oil drops we don't see an imediate drop.... because "the gas coming out of the pumps was made from high priced oil" well why didn't the price stay low when we are pumping the gas from the low priced oil... HUH?????????????????????????????????????????????/