View Single Post
Old 09-11-2023, 09:56 AM   #28
codeman671

We have been a few more times, I would consider it OK at best. We had a reservation for dinner Saturday night for 5 people. The place was empty and they tried to stick us down in the back near the bathrooms instead of up in the main dining area. This wasn't going to fly for us, so they moved us up front but put as at a table for 4 with a chair in end which was just as frustrating when there were plenty of large tables available. We were informed that they were keeping them open IN CASE larger parties came. They finally moved us to an appropriate sized table. It never got to more than 1/3 capacity all night, so they would have been holding the tables for no reason. Irritating to say the least! Their seating is fairly modular so they could always move things around.

The apps came out in a reasonable time frame, but the dinners took forever! The waitress apologized at one point, stating that the kitchen was overwhelmed with volume. As empty as the place was they will have a tough time keeping up if they are busy.

They just redid their menu, not a ton of changes from what I can tell. The steak tips and fries the boys ate were ok, a bit tough and I am not a fan of the shoestring fries they use. They are like Mcdonalds fries, but not as good.
My wife's fish sandwich was decent. My son and I tried the cajun chicken pasta. Extremely disappointing, especially for the $27 price. Never again!

I have had their burgers, they aren't bad. Their poutine seems to be cold every time.

I think they are trying to be a bit fancier than they should be, they need to simplify it and work on quality. Will give it some time before we go again, or would stick to very basic items only.
codeman671 is offline   Reply With Quote