View Single Post
Old 08-22-2021, 09:35 AM   #35
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by jogator1 View Post
So on one hand you are questioning whether Winterh actually "knows" these people and 2 sentences later you writing about all the people you know with that kind of cash?

Don't confuse being annoyed and confused with jealous and bitter. You may think it sounds better but it is still bitterness stemming from jealousy. Maybe you should get to know somebody's core character before you judge them on something as superficial as their house or bank account.
Out of the woodwork comes a protagonist to solve the disagreement. Wonderful. And so much productive insight. I will consider your engaged perspective,,,

Yup, no, still happy with my perspective and still not bitter, no reason to be as wealthy people who dont really work for a living but spent tons of money to keep a beautiful property at Winnipesaukee they virtually never use dont harm me in the least. Quite to the opposite, their spending and tax dollars are good for the local economy, and its less people on the water for me to deal with, so no harm to me. And I get to take friends out in the boat and look at and laugh at how the wealthy live. (and if they so desire the wealthy people can get in their cars and drive by my house any time they want and see how stupid workaholics live and laugh at my lifestyle spending money on riding mowers to cut my own lawn and that I wash my own cars and such. I am not offended in the least)

Mine are simply observations off the cuff comments, and I have a lot of them. You are certainly entitled not like them and to your own observations and opinions and though I may not agree, I dont hold it against you. But if you think you see any blood pressure or disgruntled feelings, all I can say is your welcome to read into to what you want and say what you want, it will have little impact on my position or generate any concern on my part about what you think of my comments. Maybe those who think they see bitter are because they see some reflection of their own bitterness. Or maybe not,,, Sorry, its not important enough to me to get too worked up either way.

So enjoy the cat-bird seat, its a great view ;-)

ATB
XCR-700 is offline   Reply With Quote