Thread: Naswa
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 08:37 PM   #35
Waterbaby

Talking NASWA - You Either Love It or Hate It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaChick
The several couples we know who love it there are all pretty much old and married ( I'm not going to comment on the girth size ). They always ask us to come along and we politely refuse...so it's not like it's all young people all the time. I still don't get it.
My husband and I love it there, have for going on years now, and so do some other "pretty much old and married" friends we have who frequent the place. Yup, drinks are expensive and yup, food isn't that great (though I like the buffalo chicken fingers, but a definite pass now on the burgers!). My take on it is where else can you dock your boat, walk barefooted and swimsuited up the dock for drinks, have the kid in the water and have a good time with friends? (Talking Lake Winni here.......) There are weekends we don't and won't go there anymore (Bike Weekend, Bikini Contest weekend, etc.) when it gets out of control, but with those exceptions it's our destination late afternoon. Guess it's one of those things, you love it or hate it! It's all a matter of personal preference, I guess!
Waterbaby is offline   Reply With Quote