View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 06:17 AM   #34
fatlazyless

From today's Saturday, August 26, LaDaSun:

http://www.laconiadailysun.com/newsx...f-boat-storage

Am trying to think of something intelligent to say here regarding this Meredith boat storage decision ...... what, me worry? ......... I give up ......oh well ......like, who cares that boats are stored there?

p.s. re: Mcdonald's food ........I drink a lot of their water, (and not too much of their food) which is totally free and very high quality water at the Meredith Mcdonald's ..... ditto that for the ice cubes, too, plus they have nice big paper cups...... all "priced for free" ......my type of price! If you ever drink the Town of Plymouth, town water, at the Plymouth McDonalds ..... and compare it to the Meredith town water at the Meredith McDonalds....... Meredith free town water gets an "A" .....while Plymouth free town water gets a "D."

If the Meredith McDonald's reads this post ...... thanks very much for your very high quality water, and maybe you should get a subscription to the New York Times, Wall St Journal, or Boston Globe ........ as a way to boost your business .....like, no kidding! .....and just leave the papers out there on your little, free newspaper table .... along with the Union Leader, and the LaDaSun ...