View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 08:00 PM   #46
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,922 Times in 1,064 Posts
Thumbs up Ok, here we go.

We made it to O's Bistro tonight, and were not disappointed. One of our friends ordered the Haddock, and raved about it. Her husband ordered the tenderloin tips, medium well, and they were done just like he asked. a special was a swordfish dinner with ravioli and other stuff over it. My wife loves swordfish, but didn't really like what was also offered with it. The waitress asked what she would like in its place, and she asked if she could have the asparagus side. No problem. Last order was mine...Ahi tuna..waitress asked if cooking it rare was ok, and I said yes. It was beautifully cooked, and served over a slightly spicy lo mein type side. Very good.

Overall, we had a great time with our friends who we hadn't seen in about 4 months, great meal with great service, and as the husband of the other couple said, it is the best meal out he has had in recent memory.

A little pricey, but not outlandish for the quality of the food, atmosphere, service, etc.. Yes, we will be back for another special night out. Thanks O's Bistro