View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 01:00 PM   #21
MGWillia

Default Thanks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRH View Post
Solid identity and residency documentation is required to obtain a NH driver's license.

You will need two forms of ID documentation, plus proof of residency. The following link takes you to a .PDF document at the NH Dept. of Safety's website that provides the specific requirements:

http://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/d...-residency.pdf

Assuming "your papers are in order" and you pass the eye test, you will receive a temporary paper license. Then, as TheProfessor and upthesaukee said, your permanent plastic license will be mailed to you.
Yeah, I found the site early on.. (even have an undated form all filled out.) I've got all the goodies. What I don't have is a time travel mind. Can find them on the map (most of them anyway) But I was just wondering about Up hill, down hill, curvy road, traffic time. (That and those of you who gave me some insight into busy locals/time wait) I do appreciate this and all the other help you guys keep giving around the forum with all my questions. And again, thanks to the Webmaster. This forum makes it so a guy who doesn't really know anyone in the area can fire up the computer and immediately ask some "New" old friends for advice.
Thanks
MGWillia is offline   Reply With Quote