View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 02:38 AM   #14
wifi

My experiences, I have active accounts in all these banks (please don't relate having lots of money with the number of accounts, lol)

TD: Convenient, find the branches everywhere, very expensive per check and per month fees. No complaints online (business account) Checks clear the same day

Bank of NH (formerly Laconia Savings) Friendly service, been with the for decades. Online when the bank did its own, it was great, since the third party, the balance is up to date, but the history is days lagged, need a calculator and some time to try to figure out what has cleared. Wanted to refi mortgage, could never get anyone to call me back. Checks clear the same day. Fees aren't bad.

MVSB Great guys to work with on a mortgage. Checks usually clear the next day. No ATM deposits (night drops only). Online with 3rd party, no complaints. If you keep enough money in the account, there are no fees. Convenient locations.

Citizens Checks take the longest of any of the banks to clear, everything seems laggy. Heavy on fees. Online is so-so, branches here and there and everywhere, but all usually a drive for me.

Northway Use the same online service as MVSB, when I added bank to bank transfers, none of my web browsers could log in, had to have them take that 'feature' off. Enough money and there are no fees. Checks clear the same day. Convenient branch for me, other than that, next one is a drive.

YMMV
wifi is offline   Reply With Quote