View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 02:26 AM   #14
glennsteely

Default Hey Broken Glass....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Glass View Post
My name is really kind of a long story. Broken Glass has been the name of my last three boats. The first one was a 1987 Four Winns 210 Horizon. I ordered it new at the boat show and it was the longest winter of my life waiting for it (and Spring) to come in. The reason I was a ordering a new boat, was because the old boat, a 1983 Bayliner 1950 Capri, broke in half the last day of our vacation in Alton Bay. It didn't actually break in half, but it cracked laterally, side to side, just abaft of the windshield bulkhead. It almost sank before I could get it on the trailer. Bayliner took the boat back and fixed it. After Bayliner fixed the boat and shipped it back to me I sold it. So the reason we wanted a new boat was the Broken (fiber) Glass. I own a glass company, and the source of payment was "Broken Glass" . Thus the boat name.

Told you it was a long story...
Not long enough, I messaged you with some other questions. Didnt want to ask publically to honor your privacy. We have some things in common. Answer if you see fit to. Question, have you ever heard of J.E. Berkowitz? How about Arch Aluminum and Glass? I would really like to chat with you.
Hope you dont mind me bothering you.
Glenn.