View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 06:29 PM   #10
Great Northern Cleaning

Default Pricing..

I am not going to get into a debate here about how I run my business. All I will say, is that on occasion, due to a conflict of personalities, pricing, what the value of my services verses the costs to certain customers make it impossible to come to an agreement. This was a case where the customer felt my prices outweighed the value of the services to be rendered, and I chose to walk away, then to lose money. I will say that my prices for the services that we offer tend to be lower across the board than most of my competitors and that I offer the same prices for our services to everyone. Whether you own a multimillion dollar lake front house..or are just a common working man..as it was put to me..my prices are fair and honest. If you can not afford to have certain things done...it does not entitle you to try to get me to lower my prices to the point where I can not perform the work properly and get the desired end result. I do not like to walk off jobs ...but on occasion it's my only choice.
Great Northern Cleaning is offline   Reply With Quote