View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 11:13 AM   #93
LakeSnake

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApS View Post
I didn't see any Internet images that police actually used "gunpoint" to move citizens out of their houses; however, "Exigent-Circumstances" are defined by those doing the enforcing.

Definition:
Exigent circumstances may make a warrantless search constitutional if probable cause exists. The existence of exigent circumstances is a mixed question of law and fact.[3] There is no absolute test for determining if exigent circumstances exist, but general factors have been identified. These include: clear evidence of probable cause; the seriousness of the offense and likelihood of destruction of evidence; limitations on the search to minimize the intrusion only to preventing destruction of evidence; and clear indications of exigency.

APS - I agree they may have the Exigent circumstances to conduct the search. But if you think having your teenaged child removed from your house at gunpoint, about 10 officers with military, I am sure fully automatic rifles pointed at your child with thier fingers on the trigger while he is searched - twice- with his hands up - then your definition of "limitations on the search to minimize the intrusion " and mine are vastly different.

Please read and support the Constiution of US - it is at risk in these crazy time we live in.

P.S. you won't find those immages on any main stream media source. Because they don't want you to.