View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 03:59 PM   #52
Belmont Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob View Post
First , on the toys in New Hampshire , last year I did NOT use the stableizer but this year I did so I hope I have a better result if spring comes to New Hamp.

On the 2011 Volvo here , They suggusted a tank of Hi test which did nothing . On Monday they did a software update to some engine computer that aparently retards the engine so it wont knock . ( all covered in the warentee ) seems the previous software also had some issue that was also causing the thing to attempt to start from second gear not first , that will slow you down , all related to the attempt to use this junk gas and make the car preform well and quietly. The software change worked great and its like new again. Seems you need a lot more "stuff " under the hood to keep a semi high preformance engine running on this crap . Have to wonder what will happen when these cars are out of warentee and I have to pick up the tab for all the computer issues .
Or worse if they do decide to go to E-15.