View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 04:59 PM   #23
Lucy Goose

I know it's cheaper at home, I'm not stupid! But it's nice to go out once in a while. We now usually eat at home then go out for a social drink. So my complaint is how expensive it is there for a cheap beer!!! I don't think I should have to pay for the renovation. I actually liked it better before. Miss the boats on the ceiling.

And to the remark about going there twice, that was uncalled for. We just felt like going out for a drink and were using up a gift certificate, but decided that Garwoods is just too expensive for sub par food. There are other places on the water that do not charge that much for a cheap beer. So we will be going to those places from now on.

I only meant that it is too bad that they try and get away with it just because they are on the water. Oh and by the way, a very small piece of seats and viewing on the water.

I don't enjoy being totally ripped off and that is what they are doing. Considering a 30 pack of Miller Lite is $20 or less, 5 x 30 = $150. I would say that is a pretty unbelievable profit.

Hopefully the owner/owners scan this website and will make things more reasonable because it sounds like a lot of folks have no desire to go there.
Lucy Goose is offline   Reply With Quote