View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:23 PM   #8
dpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADQ View Post
Sorry for not giving details at this time but I am trying to use social media in finding other victims of deception from this contractor. I am finding it hard to believe that this contractor out of Moultonborough has not victimized anyone else in the Lakes Region. What I can say at this time is that this contractor has been in trouble for writing bad checks and theft by deception in NH, and I only know this because our attorney had a criminal background check done on this guy. This contractor has also had business cards made out under his name stating that he was incorporated. I only know this because our attorney found out that he nor his business is registered with the state of NH as a business.
I am not trying to punish any repitable contractor out there but only to inform people to be careful of who your dealing with and check with the state of NH or BBB to see if they are a legit business.
If a contractor can go home at night with a good conscience than you have nothing to worry about and the people in your community that you conduct business with will know that as well...
Yeah right now a pretty vague and meaningless post.
dpg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dpg For This Useful Post: