Thread: Canoe
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 05:07 PM   #74
Belmont Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakesrider View Post
Yep...I tell it like I feel. I just think when I go out for a meal I should get a little more respect, for spending my money in that establishment. I mean I could have just stayed home and cooked for half the price, but I am going out trying to support local business. If they don't respect that simple fact, I won't be back, and I won't be doing any word-of-mouth advertising for them either. On the other hand if I have a good meal in a nice place, with good food and good people, I will tell all my friends. And that isn't just for the Canoe, it is for every place I go to eat or shop. If that's a rant...that's my rant....
Couldn't agree more. FYI I think a lot of peoples expectations have fallen and that is why they believe they are getting what they pay for.
Personally if it were not for taking my wife out every now and then and it is usually because neither one of us want to cook, we'd never go out.