View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 05:56 AM   #12
dpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belmont Resident View Post
2nd home is a camp nothing special. Yes we have a boat, snowmobiles and ATV's as well. I sold my Baja so we now only have one boat!!!
Spending our money wisely and not buying high end food products helps us afford those things.
But what we choose to spend our money on and prioritize what we buy really isn't the topic at hand.
I have never said a bad thing about the Win'ing Butcher in fact I have made several comments on just how good their meat is. My or our problem is we can spend a whole lot of money on very high end products or we can spend that same amount of money and get 2-3 times the amount of less costly products.
Yes we have a lot of nice things and we are able to afford those things by making our money go as far as possible. We HAVE had fresh turkey before and it was very good, but for us not worth the extra money.
I would say the Win'ing Butcher is what a high end sports car dealer is to the auto industry. Great product for those who can afford it but still as a sports car is, not something you need to have but something you want to have.
I believe you would find they predominantly cater to the tourists and those few locals that are able to justify spending the extra money to get the quality product they sell. There are not many people I've talked to that can afford to shop there unless it is for something special. All do agree it is a great product.
I hope this explanation better helps you understand.
Why are you trying to justify anything?
dpg is offline   Reply With Quote