View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 07:12 AM   #33
Sunset View

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheffy1354 View Post
Karen and I wanted to say Hi to all our friends and let everyone know how much we miss you all, it took us a while to get back on our feet again but we are doing great. I have taken a job as a chef and work for a really great guy, it was really hard to go back to work for somebody when I worked for myself for so long. Karen is doing great also. The best part of working for someone else is I go home at the end of the day and dont have to deal with all the headaches of running a business. I also wanted to say we had an offer to open a business in Alton once the building was complete and it still stands but I have decided against doing that. I also have read that we were looking at the old waldo peppers (not true) I had an offer to go to work in a restaurant that was on the weirs and did not want to work at this particular place. Well anyway we just wanted to say hi and we miss you all. Karen & Barry
Glad you are both well...........there hasn't been a good Italian meal in the Lakes Region since you left..WE ALL MISS YOU! We wish you well and please keep us updated on your whereabouts Barry, we would drive 200 miles for your food............Hope you remember us, you catered our daughter's day after wedding meal last year and it was sensational!! You guys are the best, Meredith loss was someone else's gain!

Continued good health and prosperity.
Sunset View is offline   Reply With Quote