View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 03:24 PM   #19
spider22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanzb1 View Post
To JRC: I started the thread to give parents and grandparents a heads-up as to what the prices are before they make plans with the kiddies and then back out and disappoint them. I think a forewarning is reasonable. I'm surprised you seem to disagree.

As far as the Baldi family, no, I don't know them at all, but I certainly do think they should have had some respect for the area and for their fellow business owners and torn down the remains of the burned-out Wide Open Saloon long ago.
And I thank you very much. My family and I only get to spend a week in the area every year so time is precious and I do not want to add an attraction like this to our plans for the week at prices like this. So rather than charging me a little for an hour and get that money they try to charge a lot and get none. I like to get my money's worth but fully expect to pay for entertainment and expect people to make a profit but do not expect to pay to rebuild someone's house because they did not have fire insurance.
spider22 is offline   Reply With Quote