Thread: A Real Jerk
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 10:27 AM   #58
Water Camper

Default A Letter To The JERK

To the JERK,

When I read about you purposely plowing through the flock of geese, I was horrified. But not as horrified as I was to find it yesterday, floating among the rocks at our Paugus Bay shoreline. Same goose? Given it's broken, and almost severed neck, I'd bet it was the one you hit.

Once I gained control of my emotions, I began the horrific task of removing its body. Taking a long poled garden claw, I managed to roll it up onto a rock and get it in a garbage bag. I double bagged it and deposited at the end of our driveway for my husband to take care of when he arrived later that day. No words can describe what a sad and disgusting chore this was. (Note: I could have been a Jerk too, and just pushed it back out into the lake to land on a neighbors property down wind but that's not the kind of person I am).

In ending this, I can't help but think of the old saying "What goes around comes around." And I truly believe that one day you will be repaid for your deplorable actions. I can only hope that it is sooner, rather than later.
Sue
Water Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Water Camper For This Useful Post: