View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 06:17 AM   #16
Sunset View

Quote:
Originally Posted by patman View Post
The store opened about a week ago. I went in a couple of days ago check it out. Very nice layout, with sort of a smaller version of the Pier 19 product content. They had a fairly large variety of beer/wine/specialty alcohol, in addition to the expected soda/chips/candy stuff. They had a large selection of Hood milk products, and a good cut of the basics: fresh veggies, eggs, bacon, cheese, bread, and frozen stuff. I wouldn't want to do my weekly grocery shopping there, but it would be easy to put together a meal with what they sell.

The owner was there, and he confirmed they are planning on being open in the winter also. That'll make it a very nice addition to the area for us year-rounders.
Our first visit to the Pine Cone..............a wonderful meal with great service (Our waitress was Linda, she was super) and an immaculate and super clean dining room. Portions were outstanding and each of us in our party of four were blown away and frankly, troubled that we had never tried this restaurant up until now. We will be back for sure, what a pleasant surprise.........NICE JOB PINE CONE!
Sunset View is offline   Reply With Quote