View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 09:07 AM   #64
sa meredith

Default ...and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmo77011 View Post
Mayhew has been there since 1983...28 years. It's a commercially zoned area, love it or lump it. Honestly, I'd probably have some sympathy for this woman if she wasn't bothering mourners in such an outlandish and disrespectful manner. I can't imagine having to deal with that while trying to bury a loved one.
...and I can't imagine they were allowed to build a crematorium near residential homes, forcing residents to deal with that, with no public hearing before the fact.
So...she has to deal with them, why should they not have to deal with her.
As stated previously...if it were me, the funeral home would quickly gain a reputation as a place that you simply did not want to hire. My parties would be loud, and frequent.
The funeral home aspect...fine. No problem.
When they installed the furnace??? Sorry, all bets are off.
Wrong wrong wrong. Someone paved the way for this to thru with no hearing.
Do you have any idea how much the quality of a neighbors life would change.
These things smell...and smell bad.
SAMIAM...how would like to have bodies burning for your customers to smell as they entered VK.
Or maybe a garbage transfer station right next door, for the smells to waft over your way on a hot summer afternoon. It would change things...wouldn't it? I'm sure you see the point.
Very surprised at people's inability to see the other side of this issue.
She is a elerderly woman. Other than being a nuisance, she honestly has very little recourse.
But, alas, the "piling on" mentallity of this forum shines thru.
The Following User Says Thank You to sa meredith For This Useful Post: