View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 07:51 PM   #16
kayleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownline_guy View Post
We went there by boat tonight expecting to get some takeout and eat at the docks. When we arrived and placed our order at 6:15, they told us it would be 45 min which is way too long for any takeout pizza. We decided to wait and walk around. When we came back at 7 to get the pizza we were told they were behind and it would be at least twenty minutes more but they seemed really unsure as they couldn't even find the ticket with our order. There was no manager on site and the restaurant was being run by "deer in the headlights" teenagers. They had no idea how to handle the disaster unfolding and offered no satisfaction or a way to get us our food. Any owner who has no clue how to staff or care about customer service does not deserve our patronage. We salvaged the night with a sandwich from the main street grille and crepes from crepes ooh la la, both of which are always excellent. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this pizza place until they know how to handle customers. I'm sure it will get worse as the tourists arrive.
curious... Do they make the crepes there? How are they? I make crepes for my family usually in the summer when berries are at there ripe, and I enjoy them. I am wondering is this restaurant a dessert type place, or do they also have other filled crepes like lobster or beef or pork?
kayleigh is offline   Reply With Quote