View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 09:30 AM   #25
painthappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Sold View Post
I am at Fay's Boat Yard in Gilford. $75.00/ft (min $1500.00) for valet.
I feel valet is the best for me. The boat is not in the sun/rain, subject to potential theft or malicious damage* and is in a building up off the floor - I only have an 18' bowrider. My previous boat could only go on the bottom level due to size and that was nice because I could get in and do things right there. *(I have never heard of any problems with theft or damage at Fay's in valet or in the slips)

The staff, Steve and Bernie are tops. They have always been helpful to me when ever I had a question or needed something.

Call and request to have your boat put in and by the time you arrve it is in the water unless it is really busy and then you might have to wait a few minutes but that is rare. If you come back late, and I have, I always found a place to leave the boat for them to take it out the next morning.

You can work on your own boat there too. They will put it on boat stands in an area where electric and water are close by and you are not in their way.
I am also at Fay's again this year. I have a sailboat at one of the slips. I really like it there, easy to get to, and the broads are just outside the marina more or less. Great location all around.
painthappy is offline   Reply With Quote