View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 01:33 PM   #41
Airedale1

Thanked 1,569 Times in 274 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CateP View Post
I had the lobster mac and cheese. What can I say...I've never had it before, but it was one of THE MOST delicious meals I have ever had. I ordered the "smallest" portion and it could have easily fed six people (no joke). My partner (Tracy) had the sirloin tips and garlic mashed. Incredible. Both of us had the remainder of our meals put in containers and they are now in the fridge in our room.
So glad to hear you enjoyed your meal there, I always order the Mac & Lobster when I go there and I've never been able to finish more than half of it. It is a great dish. Also, just so you know you can order it as a side dish and get a nice little (key word) bowl of it. Be sure to check out the Home Show there this weekend as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CateP View Post
There is a wispy mist over Winnisquam tonight. Hoping the sky clears so we can see the mountains tomorrow. We are SO happy to be here. Tomorrow begins our whirlwind house viewings. 9 a.m.
Good luck with the house hunting. In case the view from there does not clear here is a sunset image I took from the parking lot of the Inn this fall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resident 2B View Post
Cate, The commute from Wolfeboro to the Weirs is not at all good. I believe there are many great places to live on the Weirs side of the lake. Gilford and Meredith offer some great places to live and there are some very nice places close to the Weirs in Laconia as well.
Happy house hunting! R2B
Excellent advice!