Thread: Best Pizza
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 11:15 AM   #53
baygo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I know that as forum members we post how well we like various restaurants and there is even a thread called "Menus" where menus are posted. But I don't see too many owners of these restaurants advertising because it is against forum rules.
I'm not trying to be the forum police but when is it OK to advertise your establishment in this forum and when is not OK?

Below is what it says in the Forum "FAQ" section:

To post messages and pictures you must agree to the rules and policies detailed below.

Winnipesaukee Forums

• Your question or comment must be relevant to Lakes Region tourism, activities or topics.
Advertisements (including lost & found) of any kind are not allowed.
• Do not post in ALL CAPS. Messages posted in all caps will either be converted to lower case or deleted.
• Do not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, slanderous, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, racist, hateful, harassing, sexually explicit, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
• Do not reprint copyrighted articles without the owner's consent.
• If you don't agree with something expressed on the Forum respond with your opinion, don't get personal! Your comments and opinions are welcome, personal attacks, insults or flames are not.
• No "trolling" (trying to start arguments and upset people)!
• No "flooding" (posting messages so numerous that they overwhelm a thread)!
If you look closer you'll read that I was answering a question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm203 View Post
Yah, but where can you get a thin crust, non-greasy pizza in the Laconia area?
I've done my advertising on this forum by paying for a banner.
baygo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to baygo For This Useful Post: