Thread: HK Powersports
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 11:06 AM   #25
GTO

Default No money here either

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post
I can assure you that I do not have money. That one stuck me pretty good. I wish I owned 3 snowmobiles an ATV and a motorcycle. I am fortunate to have the one I own. I have never indicated to them that I have $. I did buy my sled from them 2 years ago. At the time it was a year and a half old leftover. It is an 07 and I bought it in January 09.

Anyway. I am sorry that your dealings were not up to par with them. I really have no stake in this. I had a VERY positive experience and I wanted to share it. I can't speak of the Tilton or Hooksett stores as I have never been there. All I can say is that Brian and the service department were excellent to deal with. This is my direct experience.

Maybe it's time you give them a shot again?
We bought our Seadoo GTX there a couple of years ago. I forget the name of the salesman but he was great. We checked all the dealerships around including one in Billerica, Irwins (never again), Dasilvas. HK in Tilton gave us the best deal on machine and accessories. No pressure from the salesman at all and always returned our calls promptly. The 1st week we had the machine we had trouble with the programmable key causing the machine to stall. We called service to explain and Chris was there the next day at our house with his laptop programming a new key for us. Keep in mind, we live in Meredith. With service like that, I'll pay a little extra.