View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 09:51 PM   #56
jeffatsquam

Hi,catep
Welcome to the form, the newest lakes region icon created by our wonderful webmaster Don.

Ok so the cat is out of the bag,You know something about Sandwich

So up until very recently I would have read your op and said to my self to bad that person dose not know about our wonderful little town. And would have moved on not wanting to let the secret out. Well not any more.

Sandwich is in need of some new residents as it is a town in transition.
We have lost several of our older residents in the past couple of years that had a lot to do with making this a great place to live.

Just to clear this up their are several different ways to get high speed Internet in Sandwich depending on where in town you are located.
My sister lives in sandwich and she works on the Internet daily moving lots of data.

The fact that some of our older residents are transitioning out of town for the typical reasons, This has created a large glut of fantastic Real Estate opportunities of some beautiful restored older homes.Their are also newer homes available I believe their are more homes on the market right now than in the past several decades.

As you probably know Sandwich is located on the northeastern Quadrant of Squam Lake it has it's own (resident only) boat lunch with parking its a newer ramp and is very easy to use.

Along with the Squam beech their are also many other swimming holes on ponds and rivers that are excellent.

Sandwich is a easy drive to either the Squam lakes science center or the loon center in Moultonboro.

I can think of just off hand at least a bakers dozen of couples living in same sex unions many of them being Vidal parts of the community.

Sandwich is loaded with craftsmen and woman and trades people that are in to green tech and building, In fact their are more renewable energy projects in Sandwich than the rest of the lakes region combined.

Their are many New Hampton alumni although I can't think of any '76ers off hand.

Exit 23 is 30 mins. The road to North Sandwich was pretty rough up in til the rebuild in 2009 we call it the North Sandwich connector now.

You should really check out Sandwich it is a great town that needs some new life because the people that made it great cant live forever.

I could go on but I will leave it at that for now.

FREE WARD BIRD
jeffatsquam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffatsquam For This Useful Post: