View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 03:01 PM   #27
Soapmistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Gal View Post
Welcome to the Forum Soapmistress!

Is your business online or will you be opening up shop? If you have a Lakes Region website, be sure to add it to our Lake Links.

Helpful link: The town of Moultonborough

It is proper to spell Moultonborough out fully.
(I'm surprised the Lake Winnipesaukee Historical Society shortened it! )

You are going to love living in the Lakes Region! When and where will your wedding be?

Best wishes and good luck!

Celia

Y'all are the best Thank you to Rob, Eagle, Winn Dixie, dpg, annnnd Siksukr !

Rattlesnake gal, I just love your name. We have a place here called "Rattlesnake Ridge", and when they built the new jail guess where they built it

RG thank you for the links and the info on the "Lakes Region Website"....and yes, I've had an online business for the past two years, but the website "purchase" function was disabled on November 1st. so I could be busy packing up things here and getting ready for my move. But u can still get a good idea if you take a look at the link below.

Rick and I will be married on May 28th ....and I'm not quite sure yet, where ? I'd like to get married in a lil ole church, but not sure where to join or what churches are there ?

http://www.thegentlemensquarter.com

And yeeeees, I know suspicious name....but I promise, its family friendly The bulk of my product line is traditional wet shaving soap, shaving cream, aftershave etc. for men, but I do have some nice things for women toooooo!

Colleen
Soapmistress is offline   Reply With Quote