View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 07:58 PM   #8
Rag Top Daze

Default You're gonna love it here!

Welcome to Moultonborough, Soapmistress. I like to spell it the long way. Just a personal quirk. We moved to town 5 years ago and absolutely love it here! We've found the people to be quite friendly and have made some really fun friends. Last year we went to the Wright Museum for the Festival of Trees. We hadn't been to the museum before, so we did that at the same time.That was a great way to spend an afternoon and get into the spirit. I've heard that Castle in the Clouds is going to be doing some sort of Christmas thing this year, but I don't have any details. You could probably to their website to get information. There is a Homes for the Holidays tour in early December. That one sounds like something that would be fun to do. This year I want to take a stroll through downtown Wolfeboro while the decorations are up. We usually drive through, but have never taken the time to walk it. This is the year for that. Watch the papers. They will have some activities listed. Best wishes for the new life you are starting. Enjoy the area.

I live for a rag top day
Rag Top Daze is offline   Reply With Quote