Thread: Weirs The Beef!
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 09:51 AM   #111
jkjoshuatree

Default Hey Steve...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VtSteve View Post
Hey Tommy what gives?

I realize you are egged on at this point, but geez. Hard humor only goes so far, and some of the folks alarmed are not the usual goodie two shoes pile on enemies of their friends variety either.

You need to chill dude.

And JK, out of character man
(Loved your summer thread BTW)

Everyone needs to get back to their "Happy" Place. (still laugh at that movie, though I don't know why).

Nothing gets people going like the Restaurant threads

And to think some on this thread thought the boating threads were out of hand. Seriously? This is about roast beef sandwiches
I agree. I got a little carried away. But when someone as rude and offensive as Tommy Mack starts insulting people for no apparent reason I get a little angry. I can usually let this slide but this guy takes the cake.

Then he emailed my business email (twice) and was vulgar and profane.

That's why I reacted the way I did. Reactionary? Yes. Responsible? Probably not.

If you go back and look at all of his posts you may notice the same thing I did. Tommy Mack just keeps spewing the same nastiness. He even uses the same words and terms over and over again (i.e. "petty" "woman" etc.).

The only conclusion I can come to is that he's not an adult business owner. He sounds like an angry, confused pre-teen. Maybe he hi-jacked his dads email without his dad (the real owner of Weirs the Beef) knowing about it.

Either way, I'm done.

I will no longer dignify Tommy Mack's insults and tirades with a response.

And I'm glad you liked my summer thread. Looks like I need some more time back up at the lake to get back to my happy place.