View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #50
sa meredith

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk-lnt View Post
It sounds like you're implying he has sock puppet accounts. Go back and look at the posting history of the OP in this thread. I think it would take far more effort than it is worth for Mike (or anyone associated with the Lobster Pound) to create a sock puppet account to that extent, just to then use it to start a bashing thread.

It does seem like the LP has a fair bit of controversy surrounding them, but I think the threads are all legitimate.
Yeah...I agree. It's just that how can the OP say one thing, and Mike say the exact opposite, and the OP not make one peep. I mean, they either ate the shrimp, or they didn't...no grey area.
He either ate his grouper, or he didn't. The plate was half full in one post, and licked clean in the next. Just seems strange...that's all.
Put me in the corner of saying I enjoy LP, and like their food. However, I find it a bit pricey, and think that they become overwhelmed at peak times, and service drops off a bit more than it should. But, who am I to say??? That parking lot always seems packed to me.
sa meredith is offline   Reply With Quote