View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 08:37 AM   #25
sunset on the dock

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
Sunset, please understand that SBONH was founded to make the lake a safer place not to make the lake a more tranquil place (that may be a side benefit). We are an organization that wants to see existing boating laws enforced evenly. We want to see the uneducated boaters be educated.
I assume from above a previous posts that you are an officer in SBONH? Why not broaden SBONH's mission statement...how about SCBONH...Safe Courteous Boaters of NH...I seriously feel this would go a long way toward enhancing the people's perception of a group that many see as promoting the GFBL interests.

And speaking of officers and enhancing SBONH's reputation, sending private messages like the one my wife found so disturbing a while back will not achieve this goal. As an officer of SBONH one wants to think of character and integrity but sending that kind of nasty PM instead reflects a culture of irresponsible thuggery and immaturity that some tend to equate with the GFBL crowd. SBONH or SCBONH cannot afford to promote this image.
sunset on the dock is offline   Reply With Quote