View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 02:53 PM   #15
ossipeeboater

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20mile View Post
We do not get coverage in Tuftonboro anymore. 3 years ago we had great coverage in twenty mile bay. For the last three years we almost never get a signal for phone or data.

My wife and I recently updated our phones to the Devour and NV3. Neither phone works at our house in twenty mile bay. What's worse is that the phones constantly search for a signal so the batteries are wiped out in 8 hours after a full charge.

We have questioned verizon several times. All we get is blank stares and questions marks. I am glad we didn't cancel our land line.
I've always got great reception in the bay itself with my VZ phone, haven't been up this year yet but it worked fine last couple yuers there. I'd have thought if it wasn't hitting a VZ tower that the US Cell tower up there would be picked up.

It's amazing the differences in service between companies, I have a VZW and Tmob BB, at my camp in Ossipee I can see the tower for both yet get 4 bar on the VZW phone and lucky to have 1 on the Tmob roaming off the unicell tower. Sometimes I walk around the yard hoping it connects long enough to download my email.
ossipeeboater is offline   Reply With Quote