View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 03:00 PM   #10
DRH

Thumbs up Peter is Excellent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRH View Post
I encountered a major system problem today and gave Peter a call. I'm going to take my PC to him tomorrow for diagnostics. I'm hopeful that he will be successful in fixing my problem and salvaging many of my photos and system backup files stored on an external hard drive. I'll let everyone know how this works out.
I wanted to follow up my previous post and let everyone know that Peter did an excellent job fixing the serious computer problem I encountered. Somehow my computer became infected with several malicious viruses that caused major problems, even though I use ZoneAlarm Security Suite which includes a firewall and virus/spyware protection. The Windows operating system was corrupted and, in addition, I was not able to access any of my thousands of photos stored on a second internal hard drive and backed up on an external hard drive. Peter was able to cleanse my C: drive of the viruses and fix the damage they had done to Windows, and he recovered more than 95% of the files stored on the other two hard drives. He worked on my system for two days and his fee was very reasonable. I would highly recommend Peter to anyone in need of professional PC repair assistance. He's a nice guy, to boot! "Peter's PC Repairs" in Meredith - 603-707-7883.