View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 04:34 PM   #20
safetydoe

Angry Weirs Restrooms - YUK!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmen24 View Post
The Weirs has been declining since long before the economy tanked. It is clearly the eyesore of the waterfront communities around the lake. Wipe the slate and start back at what was there before or the ped area is a good idea, but the carnaval atmosphere needs to go, imo.
The first thing that could really improve the Weirs with little money is to clean up those terrible bathrooms where everyone goes before having to get on the Mount for their cruise. Ladies we all know too well if we have to use the bathroom we have to not just hover but we also have to try to hold up our pants or long skirts off the floor and also try to hold on to the bathroom door for privacy because there are no latches on any of the doors. At times it smells so bad you wish you had a clothespin for your nose. It is a real embarrassment not just to us but to Weirs to bring our company down to enjoy a nice dinner and dancing evening on the Mount and hope they don’t have to use the ladies room before or after the cruise. I also heard that the men’s bathrooms are not much better. The only time these bathrooms are in clean condition is during motorcycle weekend and then you have to pay to use them. There is no reason for these bathrooms to be in this condition. Wolfeboro really improved the conditions of their bathrooms why can’t the Weirs? They seem to rake in plenty of money from the cruises and taxes why not use some of it to clean up the bathrooms and maybe that would increase the vacationers and that would increase the revenue. I know I no longer take my company on the Mount for a cruise so they are not getting my money anymore.
safetydoe is offline   Reply With Quote