View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 05:13 PM   #41
moultonman

Default Kenneth Says...

In response to Argie's wife-

I have been there several times (enough to know that Jeri is from Michigan), and if you read my post (it starts out "Recently....") then you would understand that there is no question of "which is it". That most recent visit is the one I am describing.

But there have been others. I gather from your loyal post that you do not care to hear about them. And frankly, I don't think she deserves the attention. She has been consistently rude to me and other customers, as reflected in this thread.

And since you frequent the PC, you would know that you do not encounter the same wait staff every time. That said, I have never had a positive exchange with her, but have with the other people who work there, as stated in my first post. Those people were the reason I chose to return. Unfortunately, they will no longer benefit from my patronage. My choice, and some of you may think, my loss. But there are certainly enough other places to eat around the lake where the staff are courteous and friendly.

I am getting the picture, though, by reading all of the responses. Jeri is nice to her friends (i.e looniac) and favorite regulars, and that is fine. But at least be polite to every other customer too.