Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Speed Limits (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Split From Another Hijacked Thread (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6433)

Chris Craft 07-16-2008 07:53 AM

Split From Another Hijacked Thread

What nothing from Evenstar on this??? :laugh::laugh::rolleye2::rolleye2:

Joanna16 07-16-2008 10:09 AM

ChirsCraft you are such an instigator.

Chris Craft 07-16-2008 09:02 PM

Who me????:rolleye1::rolleye1:

Evenstar 07-16-2008 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Craft (Post 76260)
What nothing from Evenstar on this??? :laugh::laugh::rolleye2::rolleye2:

When I post in a thread, you guys insult me - when I don't post in a thread, you guys still insult me. Is this really necessary?

It just figured that the launching locations had been pretty well been covered, so I really didn't see any reason to add a post here.

FYI: I generally launch from Shep Brown's, on Lovejoy Sands Road in Meredith, since it is on my end of the lake. But I've only been there on weekday mornings, when parking is not a big problem.

Chris Craft 07-16-2008 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evenstar (Post 76369)
When I post in a thread, you guys insult me - when I don't post in a thread, you guys still insult me. Is this really necessary?

It just figured that the launching locations had been pretty well been covered, so I really didn't see any reason to add a post here.

FYI: I generally launch from Shep Brown's, on Lovejoy Sands Road in Meredith, since it is on my end of the lake. But I've only been there on weekday mornings, when parking is not a big problem.

Man you really need to take a yoga class or something it was a JOKE!!!! :D

Evenstar 07-16-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Craft (Post 76371)
Man you really need to take a yoga class or something it was a JOKE!!!! :D

And it was a joke at my expense - which was totally uncalled for.

Look, I put up with you insisting that I not to talk about an accident on the speed limit post, when I was not even the one who brought it up. But my tolerance is about used up for one night.

It's not enough that you try to find fault with everything that I post - now you're actually finding fault with me before I even post about something. That's really being way too obsessive about me.

Chris Craft 07-17-2008 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evenstar (Post 76369)

Yet we say the same thing over and over and over again on the speed limit site? :rolleye1:

It is fine if you want to just use the board to opine over the speed limit. For me if some one askes a question that I can help them with I will post the answer hundreds of times if it will help them out. Some people do not know how to search these forums.

The fact that you think that I am obsessed with you..... PLEASE.

Joanna16 07-17-2008 07:03 AM

ChrisCraft Obesessed . . . . . . No way!

http://www.catnabbit.com/buttons/catchasingtail2.gif

See Evanstar now we joke at CC's expense. We really have no shame and no one person we pick on it's equally divided amongst all of us.

brk-lnt 07-17-2008 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evenstar (Post 76376)
And it was a joke at my expense - which was totally uncalled for.

Jokes are generally at SOMEONES expense, that's what makes them funny :)

Cal 07-17-2008 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brk-lnt (Post 76445)
Jokes are generally at SOMEONES expense, that's what makes them funny :)

And you have to be able to laugh at yourself:laugh:

Wolfeboro_Baja 07-17-2008 02:13 PM

Being of Polish heritage, I can't begin to count the number of Polish jokes I've been subjected to over the years..........and I've laughed at every one of them!! :laugh:

brk-lnt 07-17-2008 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfeboro_Baja (Post 76476)
Being of Polish heritage, I can't begin to count the number of Polish jokes I've been subjected to over the years..........and I've laughed at every one of them!! :laugh:

100% in agreement ;)

VtSteve 07-17-2008 08:52 PM

A Polish kayaker visited an Ohio Baja plant to see what they did for hull designs. and graphics.......

brk-lnt 07-17-2008 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VtSteve (Post 76510)
A Polish kayaker visited an Ohio Baja plant to see what they did for hull designs. and graphics.......

Are you sure it wasn't to buy a new blue bikini?

Evenstar 07-18-2008 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Craft (Post 76387)
Yet we say the same thing over and over and over again on the speed limit site? It is fine if you want to just use the board to opine over the speed limit.

I wouldn't have to repeat myself if people didn't ignore or try to discredit most of my points. The fact is that over 90% of what I have posted in this forum are replies to questions, comments, or accusations which were directed at me. I make a single in reply to what one individual has posted and 6 other speed limit opponents feel like they have to pick apart everything that wrote - or to make a personal attack. It's getting really old.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna16 (Post 76392)
See Evanstar now we joke at CC's expense. We really have no shame and no one person we pick on it's equally divided amongst all of us.

It's not even close to being "equally divided." Just look at this thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by brk-lnt (Post 76445)
Jokes are generally at SOMEONES expense, that's what makes them funny

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal (Post 76452)
And you have to be able to laugh at yourself

There's a BIG difference between laughing WITH someone and laughing AT someone. And there's a BIG difference between jokes among friends and jokes done in hate. Constantly making fun of an individual to discredit them in not something a friend would do.

VtSteve 07-18-2008 07:24 PM

I can't go fast, gas is too expensive :confused:

Lakegeezer 07-22-2008 04:31 PM

Islander hijack

Quote:

Originally Posted by Islander (Post 76913)
Let us show them we are gracious winners and let them enjoy their jokes.
It's only fair. Remember two years ago when we lost..... actually.... on second thought.... we took it like adults.

Moved from the boating section as a hijacked thread.

Gracious winners? Let's see. Who ignored an honest vote and asked for a redo? Who responded by getting more organized, then starting a hyped up fear and smear education campaign designed to mislead the public?
<!-- / message -->

Airwaves 07-22-2008 08:23 PM

Quote:

Moved from the boating section as a hijacked thread.

Gracious winners? Let's see. Who ignored an honest vote and asked for a redo? Who responded by getting more organized, then starting a hyped up fear and smear education campaign designed to mislead the public?
Don't forget, who labeled as faulty and bias and accused them of intensionally trying to scuttle the bill when the Marine Patrol radar research of the lake last summer didn't support their fear mongering???