Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Diving Winnipesaukee (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   scuba diving tours (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13458)

BoSox711 01-05-2012 02:26 PM

scuba diving tours

Anyone offering scuba diving tours?

Hubbles 01-07-2012 10:55 AM

Dive Winnipesaukee does charters www.divewinnipesaukee.com/ Other than that I don't know of anybody who does, Central NH Divers may http://www.productiontraileranddock....lnhdivers.html they're great guys as well and if you're in the area I'd recommend talking to both of them.

Right now I don't think anybody is offering tours, but in few weeks once there's ice over the lake most of the NH dive shops offer Ice Diving trips and classes if you're interested in diving under the ice. Once summer rolls around lots of us who frequent this board dive, and always want new dive partners (although we don't offer tours, just friendly dive buddies)

Hubbles

SharkBaitDiving 01-13-2012 08:06 AM

Lake Tours /Diving 2012

1 Attachment(s)
Hi I'm brand new to the board.
My Name is Jim Carozza and I just purchased a 32' Carver Mariner and have it docked in a covered slip at Fay's Boat Yard in Gilford. I've been diving since 1976 and got a few dives in last August when I first purchased the boat. I've been running charters the last 2 years in Boston Harbor aboard my other boat, Shark Bait I, a 25' Kencraft Buxton setup to run 6 packs on. It's currently for sale on Craigs List as I plan on being up the Lake every weekend and taking a few weeks off during the summer. I'm working on my Captain's license and have a small portable compressor aboard that will handle high pressure tanks. I only dive steel 100's 3500psi and looking for divers to join me this upcoming season. The Lady of the Lake is in my "back Yard" in Smiths Cove and I plan on other sites around the Lake throughout the year also. I'm the Boat Dive Officer for the New England Aquarium Dive Club, member of Bay State Council of divers and looking forward to joining the "Lake" diving community. Checkout my Facebook page @ Shark Bait Diving Adventures. Also website: www.sharkbaitdivingadventures.com
Thanks and hope to have you aboard this summer.

Jim

scubajay1153 01-15-2012 11:49 AM

Not able to locate your FB page for some reason?

Winnisquamguy 01-15-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scubajay1153 (Post 174472)
Not able to locate your FB page for some reason?

Here you go....https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shark...09851005764301

SharkBaitDiving 04-09-2012 12:37 PM

Almost Summer!

Well the boat is in the water! Took the commercial exam and passed it last Friday. Now to have the boat inspected next. Anyone know of any good deals on Type I lifepreservers. Seems I need about 8-10 before my inspection. Installed my fixed fire extinguisher system below deck last Saturday. Need to install gas shutoffs next above deck. Took the boat out for a quick spin around the outer cove and ran well. Looking forward to diving the Lake soon. Anyone interested let me know and check out my website- www.sharkbaitdivingadventures.com. It's still nder construction but is up. Thanks, Jim

Formula 04-09-2012 01:16 PM

Cus

think this is my cousin!

SharkBaitDiving 04-20-2012 01:50 PM

Cuz

Formula,

Is this my Cousin Jack?

Formula 04-20-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharkBaitDiving (Post 180370)
Formula,

Is this my Cousin Jack?

Yes it is!
It been a long time. Glad to see you have decided to come to my parts

SharkBaitDiving 04-20-2012 02:00 PM

Cuz

Hi Jack!

Yeah bought the new boat last September and up almost every weekend we can. Can't make it this weekend but up next weekend Thursday night after work until Sunday. Call me when you can if your around next weekend OK? 617-966-0111. You certified to dive too? Saw your Mom 7 Dad a few back visiting my Mom.

Talk soon,
Cuz Jim

Formula 04-22-2012 05:13 PM

Off-line

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharkBaitDiving (Post 180373)
Hi Jack!

Yeah bought the new boat last September and up almost every weekend we can. Can't make it this weekend but up next weekend Thursday night after work until Sunday. Call me when you can if your around next weekend OK? 617-966-0111. You certified to dive too? Saw your Mom 7 Dad a few back visiting my Mom.

Talk soon,
Cuz Jim

I figured we should take this off-line.
I just sent you a PM
jack

SharkBaitDiving 05-21-2012 08:41 PM

Diving This weekend???????

OK who's interested in diving this weekend? I'll be up and taking boat out Saturday & Sunday at least to dive. Let me know if your interested?

oldflounder 05-22-2012 03:48 PM

Bad weekend

I'm interested but you picked a bad weekend for me. I have company coming and a lot going on. I don't know if I can sneak out or not for a few hours. What are the specifics? When, where, cost, for how long ??? ....Joe

SharkBaitDiving 06-25-2012 11:23 AM

Diving Charters

OK I'm up & running and will be up the Lake this weekend July 1st , July 4,5,6,7,& 8th. If anyone is interested in diving let me know? 2 tank dive charters are $50.00 and leave from Fays Boat Yard, Gilford, NH @ 10:00 AM. I'm brand new to the area and always looking for new dive sites. Dove @ Herrill's Landing 3 weeks ago. Lady of the Lake is in my "back yard"! Charter the boat for 6 divers and only pay for 5! Dive with us 5 times and your 6th dive is FREE!
You can call me @ 617-966-0111 or email me @ jimcarozza@verizon.net if your interested.
My website is up but needs some "tweaking" still!
Check out: www.sharkbaitdivingadventures.com

Thanks,
Jim Carozza
Owner/Operator
"Out of Control" 32' Carver Mariner
Shark Bait Diving Adventures