Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Boating (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Ebbtide boats (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13827)

soxfan 04-05-2012 03:49 PM

Ebbtide boats

Can somebody tell me where Ebbtide fits into the pecking order? THANKS

gf2020 04-08-2012 05:19 PM

Ebbtide is a very nice boat. Not a Cobalt or a Formula, but a step above a Crownline or Four Winns.

I think we had a Ebbtide question asked here just 2 or 3 months ago.

diz 04-08-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gf2020 (Post 179568)
Ebbtide is a very nice boat. Not a Cobalt or a Formula, but a step above a Crownline or Four Winns.

I'm not sure I'd agree that Ebbtide is "above" Four Winns. I looked at both when I was buying in 2010 and found the price and quality comparable but the Four Winns had better features and more space. But then I'm biased...

soxfan 04-08-2012 07:57 PM

if the ebbtide question bothers you dont reply!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by gf2020 (Post 179568)

meredith weekender 04-08-2012 08:03 PM

I had thought that Ebbtide was somewhere in the star craft and bayliner market. Just what I heard.

meredith weekender 04-08-2012 08:07 PM

Sox fan....... Do a search of older threads with ebbtide in them and you will get some good info. Just checked it out and definitelyworth looking at before you waste any time or money.

gf2020 04-09-2012 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soxfan (Post 179587)

Wow! Nice attitude!

I posted some information and mentioned that there were some other recent questions about Ebbtide here as well. Sorry to offend you by being helpful.

SIKSUKR 04-09-2012 12:23 PM

Sounds like somebody already had an answer to their own question.Why ask then?:eek:

Belmont Resident 04-09-2012 05:02 PM

Although

I have never looked at them I have heard they are a good entry level boat.
That being said it all depends on what type of boat your comparing it to when you say it is entry level.

NH_boater 04-09-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soxfan (Post 179587)

Wow. I think you got an answer that was helpful and offered more information should you choose to look further. Your reply was pretty crappy.

Belmont Resident 04-10-2012 05:16 AM

Maybe

Quote:

Originally Posted by NH_boater (Post 179679)
Wow. I think you got an answer that was helpful and offered more information should you choose to look further. Your reply was pretty crappy.

The originator searched the old thread and did not like the replies and were hoping for a different outcome this year. :cool:
I did not search the old thread on the subject so I have no idea what people said. Obviously not many want to reply to this one with much more then so,so boat. :eek:
I'm sure not matter how good or bad the boat quality may be you will find people who absolutely love everything about it.
I have parked at the marina that sells them to catch a ride to an island job, they are nice looking boats from the outside. But so are some others considered entry level boats.