Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Blogs > WeirsBeachBoater
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

» Site Navigation
» Quiz
» Articles - Information
» Recent Forum Threads
Big Boom
Yesterday 08:11 PM
by LongBay
Last post by Rvbuddy
Today 06:57 PM
12 Replies, 1,096 Views
The Breeze: By the Bay...
Today 02:08 PM
Last post by Biggd
Today 06:07 PM
4 Replies, 261 Views
HOA Forums
03-26-2024 03:42 PM
Last post by Dick52
Today 05:00 PM
13 Replies, 1,078 Views
Gilford’s new red “barn”
12-02-2023 11:33 AM
by Jeanzb1
Last post by map
Today 03:38 PM
61 Replies, 13,576 Views
Wolfeboro Hit and Run
08-13-2023 01:42 PM
Last post by codeman671
Today 01:08 PM
189 Replies, 56,518 Views
» Made in USA
  1. Old Comment

Well it's that time of year

There's never enough summer, especially years like this one. June's iffy, July through mid August are the best chances we have for summer. My target every year is the middle of August for that Fall kind of feeling, and mother nature usually delivers.

Almost every year around this time my mind wanders to thinking of better climates, or at least places where a few lousy days doesn't equate to a quarter of the season. One of these days, I'll be wondering if I really need to take a few days off and travel north again to see a few leaves.
  2. Old Comment

Well it's that time of year

you're right...

It just seems to happen so quickly every year.
    Strange...when I was kid, it seemed the summer was a solid 2 1/2 months...mid June, July, August, back to school Sept 3 or 4.
    Now, Summer is one month...ONE! Kids in school until very late June, and as soon as August hits, it's cooler, football/ cheerleading starts 4 nights a week, and noone seems to travel much. Summer= July....just too bad.
  3. Old Comment

Early Morning

Hi WBB! Best of luck with your open house!
    Posted 05-30-2008 at 12:40 PM by Rattlesnake Gal Rattlesnake Gal is offline
    Updated 06-05-2008 at 09:22 PM by Rattlesnake Gal
  4. Old Comment

Harley Davidson Riding Site Members?

Yes are rates are competitive. Word on the street is my little business, little old me,is a big enough concern for a Big business who will remain nameless that we were brought up at todays managers meeting! Can you feel the love in town?
    Posted 05-22-2008 at 10:28 PM by WeirsBeachBoater WeirsBeachBoater is offline
  5. Old Comment

Rates?

Dave, can one ASSUME that your rates for typical maintenance/repairs on a Harley would be somewhat less than what Meredith HD charges?
  6. Old Comment

good luck to you & your family Denis! I'll be stopping by next time I'm out that way.

I have also just started a new "side" business. Nope, not giving up my day job, still have a few more years I want to do before I retire...but I am bored doing "details" and wanted to fire up a Company I had a number of years ago.

In out first month we've been booked solid. But as t he dust settles I may be branching in to some ancillary side work over in the Winni area...it will be in the installation, repair upgrading of Marine & tow vehicle electronics.

Anyway, once I get the kinks out of my website and loose ends tied up, I'll be making a splash & be pulling an Ad here with Don....

Oops, I got sidetracked....but isn't that what blogs are for?

Once again, good luck Denis!