PDA

View Full Version : Any Reviews on Misen Place in Wolfeboro??

wolfbay
07-18-2004, 09:03 PM
Any comments on Mise en place in Wolf??? thanks wolfbay

wolfbay
07-21-2004, 08:28 AM
Hey since I didn't get any major report on the Misen en Place we gave it a try. What a pleasant surprise. A very quaint place, with excellent food. For those of u missing Loves Quay , give them a try. Six of us went there mon night and we all loved our meals. I had PEI mussels and salmon asian Yum! My wife loved her veal others had beef chateau etc. the chef is the owner.. We will be going back soon FYI Wolfbay
PS I think they recommend reservations as the rest. is small but intimate

Mee-n-Mac
07-21-2004, 02:00 PM
I guess it's my turn to ask. Is it within easy walking distance from the town docks ? Thx

Winterharborway
07-21-2004, 07:37 PM
hey there- I think I am going to try it this weekend since I keep hearing great things on it. Do you know where teh Dunkin donuts is? Or Develyder's (sp)? market? It's down that way. You can definitely walk! You kind of walk down the road next to Hunter's market (it will be on the right) and you'll take a right a believe or you'll continue to go straight. Either way you head towards the othe market Devlyder's and you'll run into it!

JT

upthesaukee
07-21-2004, 10:02 PM
M&M= about a 5 minute walk. From the docks, walk through Cate Park and cross Main St. Go down the street along side Hunters and follow it around the 90 degree turn. Sidewalk crosses to the "left" side of road, and that is the side that Mis en Place is on. Do call for reservations. Food is very good from all reports, but we have not been able to "just walk in."