PDA

View Full Version : Warm and Sunny

Gayla
02-18-2004, 01:51 PM
Thinking about you all down here in Mississippi. Beautiful day, sunshine and 60 degrees. My husband says that winters are the only thing he does not miss about N.H.

Orion
02-18-2004, 07:34 PM
Well, you're really missing a lot. It's beautiful up here. Just dress properly and who cares what the temp is. Ain't much snowmobiling going on down there!

Merrymeeting
02-18-2004, 09:32 PM
Don't believe it folks! I'm currently in Orlando and I've been freezing my tush off for the past 2 days. Came here expecting shorts and t-shirts, but we're standing in line at the theme parks in windbreakers and sweatshirts! Today was windy and cool in the 50's. My 3rd trip to FL and I've yet to see the mid-70's. I think it's a myth!

Gayla
02-19-2004, 10:59 AM
It is beautiful here in Mississippi again today. Sunshine and supposed to be in the sixties. I have been to NH many times and it is very beautiful. Prefer to visit in the summertime, though. I am not used to that cold like my husband. He is from Tilton and it doesn't seem to bother him much, but I freeze when we visit in the winter. But NH is beautiful - even in the winter.